iCM intelligent Chiller Manager
Our factory-engineered system can optimise the performance and increase the efficiency of your chiller plant room.
Our system controls perform the following tasks:
- Checks chiller availability: determines which chillers are available based on unit controls, Modbus communication and pump status
- Sequencing: determines which available chillers will operate based on energy efficiency
- Staging: calculates the appropriate amount of energy to meet chiller demand, taking temperature and rotation into consideration
- Stopping: recycles the order of chillers to meet demand capacities
- Manage settings: ensures the number of operating chillers stays within a certain range, regardless of capacity demand
Product line-up and specifications
iCM is available in two versions:
- iCM standard is a system control that contains a library of pre-set applications. This standard system is divided into three configurations based on the amount of chillers and peripherals it can manage.
- iCM customised is a free system control that covers applications not featured in the iCM standard version.
Remote control and monitoring
iCM intelligent manager can also connect to:
- Daikin On Site, our remote monitoring and control system services
- General BAS/BMS through BACnet or Modbus Modules, based onBACnet/IP or Modbus RTU/RS-485 protocols
- Built in HMI, Remote HMI, Web HMI and Daikin On Site for control and configuration