- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- The perfect balance in efficiency and comfort thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature: top seasonal efficiency throughout most of the year and quick reaction speed on the hottest days.
- Suits high sensible, infrastructure cooling applications
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -20°C
- Maximum piping length up to 85m
- Unique, low-height single fan range
- Compact dimensions allow almost unoticeable installation
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Market-leading serviceability and handling, thanks to wide access area, 7-segment display and additional handle
- Top efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ in both cooling and heating - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Built-in drain pump (625mm) increases the flexibility and installation speed (standard for FDA125, optional for FDA200-250)
- Standard supplied suction filter simplifies installation
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.