- By choosing this product with LOOP by Daikin you support the reuse of refrigerant
- Fully integrated solution with heat recovery for maximum efficiency with COPs of up to 8 !
- "Free" heating and hot water production provided by transferring heat from areas requiring cooling to areas requiring heating or hot water
- The perfect personal comfort for guests/tenants via simultaneous cooling and heating
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature, continuous heating, VRV configurator, 7 segment display and full inverter compressors, 4-side heat exchanger, refrigerant cooled PCB, new DC fan motor
- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation, hot water, air handling units and Biddle air curtains
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency with up to 28%. No more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- Continuous comfort: Unique continuous heating technology makes VRV IV the best alternative to traditional heating systems
- Free combination of outdoor units to meet installation space or efficiency requirements
- Fits any building as also indoor installation is possible as a result of high external static pressure of up to 78.4 Pa. Indoor installation leads to less piping length, lower installation costs, increased efficiency and better visual aesthetics
- Simplified installation & guaranteed optimal efficiency with automatic charging & testing
- Easy compliance with F-gas regulation thanks to automated refrigerant containment check
- Wide piping flexibility: 30m indoor height difference, maximum piping length: 190m, total piping length: 1,000m
- Possibility to extend the operation range in cooling down to -20°C for technical cooling operation such as server rooms
- The ability to control each conditioned zone individually keeps VRV system running costs to an absolute minimum
- Spread your installation cost by phased installation
- Keep your system in top condition via the Daikin Cloud Service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extented lifetime and immediate service support thanks to failure prediction
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Variable refrigerant temperature
The intelligent systems ensures highest energy savings with additional comfort to better suit application requirements.